Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NCAA Football, 2008: Week 6 - Insanity Rules Again

Well last weekend was just as crazy as any from last year, so at least some excitement has finally started (although I didn't watch any of it because I was in LA).  This weeks predictions will be short and to the point because I'm tired from my first day at work and I might have to work Saturday if this godforsaken bailout doesn't get passed soon.

On to the predictions!

Pitt at (10) South Florida.

Oregon State at (15) Utah. Really? Utah is 15?

Duke at Georgia Tech. Two weeks in a row a Duke game was worth picking...the sky is falling for sure.

Boston College at NC State. I'll take O'Brien with the upset over his old school this year.

Rutgers at WVU. Thank you Jesus that we beat Marshall.  Oh, and Rutgers has NEVER won in Morgantown.

(12) Florida at Arkansas. 

Stanford at Notre Dame.  Ugh.  A 4-1 ND will not please me.

Arizona State at Cal.

Illinois at Michigan.

Florida State at Miami.  Remember when this game matter?  Me neither.

(24) UConn at North Carolina. I have a feeling I might be wrong about this one.

Maryland at Virginia. Somehow Friedgen is off the hotseat.  Its ok, the ACC needs to conserve all the heat it has for Groh's.

(23) Oregon at (9) USC.

(14) Ohio State at (18) Wisconsin. And so everyone's worst nightmare begins...a USC-OSU rematch in Pasadena is looking very possible.

(4) Missouri at Nebraska.

Upset Specials:

Kentucky at (2) Alabama.

(19) Vanderbilt at (13) Auburn. Auburn has been living on borrowed time.

Pillowfight of the week:

Washington State at UCLA.

No comments: