Well this will be the first week since WVU played Colorado that I will actually get to watch an Eers game, so I should be paying a bit more attention this week than in the past.
Auburn at WVU. I think this game will be U G L Y. These are BAD offenses. I'm predicted a 7-3 WVU win if Pat white plays. Otherwise I'm predicting a 3-0 Auburn win.
Cinci at UConn. Sorry Huskies, you lost to Rutgers.
BC at UNC. And the ACCs quest to end the season with no ranked teams continues!
Illinois at Wisconsin. The Badgers should be in full on panic mode at this point.
(8) Texas Tech at (23) Kansas. This is a tough one to pick. I don't think Kansas is that good, but I think TTU is way over rated. So I'm picking the home team.
Wake Forest at Miami. I'm not convinced that the Canes have turned the corner.
Kentucky at (10) Florida. This is not last years Wildcat team.
UCLA at Cal. Its looking increasingly unlikely that the Pac 10 will even come close to filling all its bowl slots.
Virginia Tech at (25) Florida St. As I've said, ranked ACC teams don't fair well.
Virginia at (18) Georgia Tech. After looking DOA, UVA has won 3 straight.
(16) USF at Louisville. Its the Conference USA championship! Oh, wait, its an equally irrelevant Big East game.
(7) Georgia at (13) LSU. I have a feeling I might live to regret this pick.
Michigan St at Michigan. Can you REALLY believe that a Michigan player guaranteed victory in this game? I forget who he was, but trust me, its wasn't Mike Hart.
(6) Oklahoma State at (1) Texas. Fool me once I won't be fooled again.
(2) Alabama at Tenn. Bama might just win the SEC even though they have been unimpressive in a lot of games with their relatively easy schedule in what is a down year for the league. The only have one team with a pulse left (LSU). At least they should have no trouble with the Iron Bowl this year.
Notre Dame at Washington. Woe are the Huskies. I REALLY wish they would find a way to win this.
(3) Penn State at (9) Ohio State. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After seeing the Texas offense the last two weekends there's no way I'd bet against them. That said, I'm really curious about Oklahoma State. I'm not ready to sign them off as merely the new Texas Tech (great stats and wins lots of games, but not the big ones that count).
The other game I'm really curious about is UVA and Georgia Tech. Who'd have thought that could be interesting? I'd probably take Tech, but the Cavaliers' rebound makes it an intriguing match-up.
Nice win for WVU. Now if we could just learn how to block kick returners ...
Post a Comment