So I'm totally obsessed with basketball this time of year, so I'm giving my Big East Tournament predictions! I could care less about any of the other inferior conferences, but if anyone else wants to write about them, be my guest:
First Round:
(9) Syracuse over (8) Villanova.
(5) WVU over (12) Providence.
(10) Cincinnati over (7) Pitt.
(6) Marquette over (11) Seton Hall.
Quarterfinals:
(1) Georgetown over (9) Syracuse.
(4) Connecticut over (5) WVU.
(2) Louisville over (10) Cincy.
(3) Notre Dame over (6) Marquette.
Semis:
(4) UConn over (1) Georgetown.
(2) Louisville over (3) Notre Dame.
Finals:
(2) Louisville over (4) UConn.
Obviously I hope that Georgetown and WVU do better than I am predicting, but this is what I think. So of course, it will turn out completely differently.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well that was horrible. The team I picked to lose first round won the whole thing.
Stupid Pitt. That school has never done anything for me.
Post a Comment