The top QB recruit from the class of 2008, dual threat Terrelle Pryor has chosen Ohio State over Michigan.
Somewhere in Ann Arbor, Rich Rodriguez is crying, joined by the loyal maize and blue fans throughout the world. This leaves Michigan with zero viable prospects at QB.
I'm sure the Buckeye faithful are thrilled, but they can't be any more excited than Mountaineer fans in Morgantown and elsewhere (such as I) who want nothing more than to see Rich Rod crash and burn. Even though I personally feel that Pryor will be more Marcus Vick than Vince Young, I'll still watch with a smile on my face as he dismantles Michigan for the next few years.
O-H-I-O.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment