Congressman, I just received your letter stating that you voted for the Hate Crime Bill and your reasons for doing so. I have one word to describe how I felt about your letter ------ HOGWASH!!!!!!!! You, sir, are under the impression that Americans are stupid and don't understand these bills, but you are wrong. Americans are very smart and we are beginning to figure out what is going on in Washington.
Yes, please demonstrate how "very smart" you are. I can't wait for it.
I have been emailing and calling both [the other Senators] with my concerns also. However, I don't think any one is listening. As I told both of the senators yesterday when I called their offices, I will no longer vote for either of them in future elections (even though I have always voted for both of them). That will go for you also Congressman. I am done voting for what I now consider "dishonest" politicians who vote for their own interests and not the greater good of the people of [West Carolina]. I don't care what party government officials represent, they should always vote for what is morally right and that is not happening in our government today.
Because apparently its impossible for anyone to think not bashing teh gays is "morally right."
I am a Christian and my rights are gradually being taken away from me. This nation was founded "under God" and our leaders don't believe that any more. When Michelle Obama said she was finally proud of America, I was outraged. Now I understand what she meant.
I am proud to be an American, BUT I am not proud of America. We are becoming a weak, ineffective nation and the rest of the world is laughing at us. How dare our President apologize for our actions and call us arrogant? How dare he bow to any leader (and he did bow even though his staff denies it)?
How dare you show respect for foreign leaders! President Bush would never anything but rude to them! Oh wait.
Sounds like Psycho Talk to me.
I think our leaders should remember that God has always been in charge and He still is. I will continue to call and email you when I have a concern, but I'm sure you will do what you always do -- put my email in the trash and disregard the phone call. Since I am criticizing the government, I might be put on a "terrorist list". Our Secretary of Homeland Security would love to put me on that list along with returning veterans and anti abortion activists wouldn't she? Do you see how absurd the actions of our government are? For today that is all I have to say, but I will be in touch with you the next time I have a concern.
No comments:
Post a Comment