Sunday, May 31, 2009

Give me a break RNC

The RNC blasted Obama's trip to Broadway. They cited the economies woes for the reason that it was a poor decision for Obama to take a night off. C'mon. I'm not a big Broadway guy, in fact you have to drag me to a show. However, I don't think taking ONE night off is a problem. The man is widely considered one of the hardest working Presidents of all time, right up there with Clinton. As compared to recent Republican presidents, Bushs 1 & 2 and Reagan, all of which were known for their early bed times, this man is the ultimate workhorse. Bush 2 even had the balls to take a FULL MONTH off every year of his Presidency. That takes some balls boy. Blasting Obama for a NIGHT off after your most recent debacle in the White House took August off every year is something else. Not to mention all the talk in the media about the fact that Obama might burnout because he is doing so much at once, and Republican claims he is doing too much at once and moving too fast on too many issues. First he's doing too much now, one night off means he isn't doing enough. I don't even know how to respond to this other than to say C'MON don't be THAT big of a tool, I can't handle it.

Madison

1 comment:

Hamilton said...

Yeah the first thing I thought of when I heard this was the Dubya basically lived in Crawford his first year.

But seriously Madison, you know that Obama can't sneeze without being criticized. Everything he does is bad just because he does it.