The DNC encouraged Democrats to call the RNC and voice their displeasure with the RNC's stance and actions regarding healthcare. The RNC responded by using their switchboard to send those callers to the DNC. What kind of 3rd grade nonsense is that? I'd love to have been in on that meeting. "Oh, they're calling to complain? Well lets just send them to the DNC's phones." These people want to run the country and are responding to serious issues and complaints by unknowlingly forwarding callers to their adversaries. This is disgraceful.
The Republican party really just doesn't get it. Of course, this is the group that renamed french fries freedom fries so I shouldn't be too shocked I suppose. If they don't want to be marginalized into a 3rd rate party maybe they should consider acting like a serious alternative and not like a bunch of spoiled children.
Madison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment