Things I learned from the Republican Debate:
1) Everyone loves Reagan. Reagan was Jesus. Reagan was the greatest thing that ever happened to America. Everyone on stage thinks they can be the new Reagan.
2) Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York on 9-11. Rudy Giuliani reduced crime in NYC. Did I mention that he was mayor on 9-11 and reduced crime in NYC?
3) Ron Paul is the Republican Gravel.
4) Mitt Romney finds standing on this stage with all the common people to be so delightfully plebeian. Its ever so wonderful to be here asking the people for their endorsement. He pleasantly recalls one crazy evening when he asked the housekeeper to sup with him after she finished ironing his socks.
5) John McCain wants to extensively employ the (unconstitutional) line item veto. No wonder he supports the stem cells - his memory is not what it used to be.
6) Brownback is just as nutty as ever.
7) None of these people stand a chance.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
8) I missed the part where Tancredo, Brownback, and Huckabee don't believe in evolution.
Post a Comment