Family Guy and American Dad Seth MacFarlane discusses his views on (among other things) the conservative christian watch-dog group the Parents Television Council:
The Parents Television Council voted the episode [featuring gay marriage], along with many [other family guy episodes], “Worst TV Show of the Week.” Do you appreciate that honor?
Oh, yeah. That’s like getting hate mail from Hitler. They’re literally terrible human beings. I’ve read their newsletter, I’ve visited their website, and they’re just rotten to the core. For an organization that prides itself on Christian values—I mean, I’m an atheist, so what do I know?—they spend their entire day hating people. They can all suck my dick as far as I’m concerned.
Well said Seth, well said.
On a side note, "Hate Mail from Hitler" would be an awesome name for a band...
2 comments:
That's such a great quote - glad you posted it.
Awesome quote. Seth McF is an interesting, interesting guy.
I still think futurama is superior, though.
Post a Comment