Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NCAA Football Week 1

Woohoo!  College Football Starts tomorrow.  I just can't wait to watch... wait, LSU v. Miss State?  Louisville v. Murray State?  Given the amount of teams playing against the former 1-AA competetion this week, I will be previewing very few games.  Just assume I've predicted all 1-A schools to prevail.

Georgia Tech at Notre Dame: Winner - Georgia Tech.  The excellent and aggressive defense of John Tenuta will totally overwhelm whatever inexperienced QB actually starts for ND.

Wake Forest at Boston College: Winner - Boston College.  BC will show that they are the class of the ACC Atlantic and that Wake will not repeat this year.  I expect a close game though.

Kansas State at Auburn: Winner - Auburn

Florida State at Clemson: Winner - Clemson.  The Bowden bowl goes again to the sun and everyone realizes FSU is not back and still have no QB.

Game of the Week: Tennessee at Cal: Winner - Cal in a grudge match 

No comments: