Sunday, December 9, 2007

Over under for Week 14

Best Pick of the week:

Seattle v. Arizona Under 44 No way this goes over. 21 - 13 as the worst, meaning no more than 37 points assuming a three point buffer.

My Favs:

Pitt v. New England Over 47 With these two quarter backs, this will be a barn burner


Oakland v. Green Bay OVER 39.5 This game goes to 45 at least.

San Diago v. Ten Over 39 I think this will get to 48.

Cinci v. St. Louis Under 45 Weather keeps this one a low scoring mess

Min v. San Fran Over 39 Minnesota is gonna put up a ton of points

The Rest:

Giants v. Phi Over 42 Not sure on this one, but I bet it earlier in the week

Maimi v. Buffalo OVER 34.5 This could be an under sort of game, but considering the Jets put up 40 points on this Miami D and ruined my pick last week I got to assume that Buffalo can put up points in the high 20's.

Jax v. Carolina OVER 38.5 I think this goes to 42 points at least

Dallas v. Detroit Under 50.5 I think this over under is a tad high. They score in the high 40s.

Tampa Bay v. Houston Under 40.5 Lots of field goals, few touchdowns

Clevland v. Jets Under 47.5 Only this high because of last weeks jets score

Kansas City v. Denver OVER 37.5 this line is a bit too low

Indy v. Balt OVER 41 Colts run it up


Gut feel Monday night

NO v. Atlanta UNDER 42.5
I have a gut feeling.