Monday, December 10, 2007

A perfect mouthpiece for Dubya

And the endless march of completely idiotic Bush appointees continues. White House Press Secretary Dana Perino has admitted that she didn't know what the Cuban Missile crisis was:
I was panicked a bit because I really don't know about . . . the Cuban Missile Crisis," said Perino, who at 35 was born about a decade after the 1962 U.S.-Soviet nuclear showdown. "It had to do with Cuba and missiles, I'm pretty sure."

"I came home and I asked my husband," she said on air. "I said, 'Wasn't that like the Bay of Pigs thing?' And he said, 'Oh, Dana.'"

Oh Dana. I think you deserve the medal of freedom. All you need to do is lie to America now.

2 comments:

Jefferson said...

they should really stump her and throw out the Gulf of Tonkin next.

J said...

maybe she as also lying about the Cuban Missile Crisis thing?? she's still hot