Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CCotD: Democrats = "Homewgrown Terrorists

Pure joy:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! I do NOT want Obama and his crazy nutballs socialized healthcare!!

LEAVE MY HEALTHCARE AND MY HUSBAND'S HEALTHCARE AND ALL THE OTHER CITIZENS' HEALTHCARE ALONE!!!!!!!

I do NOT want government run healthcare!!! I do NOT want my healthcare taxed!! You people are DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!!!! Get your heads out of your behinds and LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!

AMERICA IS IN THE HANDS OF HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS....YES, I MEAN YOU......IF YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA'S HEALTHCARE!!!!!!! VOTE OBAMA'S HEALTHCARE OUT!!!!!!!!!
Amazing how worked up people can get about expanding health care coverage...

1 comment:

Madison said...

I find this totally ridiculous. To equate this too terrorism is to disrespect actual victims of terrorism. Hyperbole is one thing, its quite another to make this absurd analogy. Its also pretty sad and yet another example of someone trying to make themselves into a victim. If you want to disagree, disagree, but don't act like its the end of the world.

Madison