Sorry, but I refuse to mourn the death of a child molester. You molest a child and quite frankly I really don't care what happens to you. You hold your child out the window a dozen stories up, I don't care what happens to you. I don't understand why this man is still beloved, or even liked, or not totally reviled. So he made music people liked for a while. SO WHAT? He was a terrible human being. He seemed almost completely crazy and more than a little depraved. Not only that, but he cheapened the Beatles by selling their music to whomever wanted to make a commercial (note this is not a case of saving the best, or in this case worst, for last. I'd say this is among his most minor of sins). I heard he died and shrugged, said "huh, he was pretty young" and then went "eh, he's been in pretty terrible shape for a long time." That was it, end of my concern. No need to rush to websites to confirm. No panic, no need to play his music. Just, oh, OK, and moved on, as one should when a terrible terrible person dies. There is no getting around it, you molest a child and you are the lowest form of human being. End of story.
Madison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment