I have a feeling that Madison's head is going to explode a little over this one...and joyously, the crazy included links to websites that supposedly support his nutjob allegations!
Open Letter To Members Of The House Of Representatives
RE: Your duty, oath and responsibility
Sirs/Madams:
I would like to take a moment to remind each of you that you took the following oath at the beginning of this session of Congress:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Keeping in mind that you swore to God the oath above, and promised to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, I now ask, nay, demand that you adhere to your oath of office and bring Articles of Impeachment against President Barrack Hussein Obama. Before you dismiss this, I encourage you to keep reading and keep in mind that you can and will be subject to impeachment and/or recall for failing to uphold your sworn oath.
This should be good.
Here are the allegations (hyperlinks added to support allegations), as made by me, a Unites[sic] States citizen and tax payer:
* President Obama is behaving in a treasonous manner, leaving America in a weakened state and subservient to Islamic forces and Muslim powers (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/obama-racism-amp-being-a).
* Directing Congress to propose healthcare legislation that is not in keeping with the Constitution, specifically, the fourth and tenth amendments (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/obamacare-destroying-the).
Someone must have been on some hardcore drugs to even come up with health care reform violating the fourth amendment. What's next, does the space program violate the repeal of prohibition?
* President Obama has driven the US to the brink of bankruptcy and despite his promises to have an open and transparent administration, he is a co-conspirator in the devaluing of the dollar and the transfer of American funds to the IMF (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/dr-evil-amp-the-imf).
* Obama has allowed for the governmental takeover of the financial industry and the auto industry. In the course of doing this, he has demonstrated graft and corruption in the form of taking campaign donations from democratic donors and in turn, forcing the closure of GOP donor care dealerships (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/chrysler-obama-and-machine).
How dare a democratic politician take campaign donations from democratic donors!
* The president has also allowed for torture under his tenure, while stating otherwise in public policy speeches. This coincides with new CAFÉ standards that will lead to higher US death rates than the Iraq war (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/b-hussein-obama-easy-reader).
I take it back; increases in CAFE standards (a.k.a. making cars get better gas mileage) causing more deaths in Iraq is even MORE insane than the health care / fourth amendment thing.
* Obama opposes AIG bonuses and then gives even more money to Freddie and Fannie execs (http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/b-hussein-obama-the-magic). This is immoral and unethical at a time when the government has to borrow money from foreign governments.
* The President has borrowed beyond America’s means to pay the debt and in order to cover that, he has ordered the Treasury to crank up the printing presses and create more money, thus driving down the value of the dollar and monetizing the national debt.
* The President has also usurped the Constitution, the Congress and the Judiciary arm of America by creating Czars that report to him, answer to him and do not have
to disclose their budgets, be confirmed by Congress and have no checks and balances in place, as provided for by the Constitution.
Your failure to comply with my request to introduce articles of impeachment against President Obama, means that you are complicit in his actions, you have failed to follow your oath of office and are derelict in your duties and are just as guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors as the President.
Thank you,
Anyone else feel like they need a strong cocktail now?
1 comment:
Yeah, this is so absurd that I almost don't even need to comment. I mean, really...really?
Post a Comment