"I can't even believe we are considering something as sick as this."
"If a crime does occur how can you get into someone's mind to know what they are thinking?"
NEWSFLASH: Virtually every crime requires a determination about the defendant's mental state.
"Words fail me in expressing the strength of my opposition to HR 1913. I urge you, if you believe in representative democracy at all, to oppose it in the floor vote."
"H.R. 1913 is one more step in the campaign to legitimize homosexuality in our culture by treating it as a protected class along with race, gender, and religion. Our countries [sic] morals are horrible."
Actually, that is exactly what we are doing.
"YOU MUST KILL THIS BILL! IT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE MORAL DEGENERATION OF OUR NATION AND WILL FURTHER ENDANGER OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.""I assume that the majority of pastors of the many churches that are scattered throughout your territory, may dislike sin but care for the sinners, no matter what the sin is. This is an attack on people who believe that the Word of God is right in regards to it's stance on homosexuality. "
"We are Christians and we cherish "Freedom of Speech, and we believe the Hate Crime Bill will open doors for religious persecution in our country, which was founded on Christian principles."
Well, they are Christians, so it shouldn't shock us that they believe things without any factual basis.
"It's doubtful you hate any of the people this bill is pertaining to and neither do I. Yet I still feel what they do is morally wrong. I'm sick of morality being shoved in the toilet. Not only Biblically but sensibly what America is trying to make ok is still wrong...If one does not believe in God, then what is the basis for any morallity...why do we believe anything to be sin or wrong. Nevertheless, I find any sexual relation outisde of one female and one male (both married to each other) wrong."
Apparently she's also morally opposed to spellcheck
And the best of all:
"I can't believe you have been fooled into supporting this! Crimes targeting these people are NOT occurring, contrary to reports by those groups. This bill is anti-family."
Well you know the gays do like the theater, I guess they are just putting on make-up and pretending to get beaten up. And of course, LBGT people have no families.
No comments:
Post a Comment