"You people are crazy at best, you are bankrupting the country. Kindergartner's are smart that you."
Obviously we are not the only ones outsmarted by the kindergartners. And now someone who loves GITMO.
What is going on? Absolutely do what you can to prevent releasing the Gitmo ENEMY COMBATANTS, and especially do not allow them released into our country. And then for heavens sakes whose bright idea was it to release them and then give them assistance?
My goodness, what is going on?
My opinion is that if the Gitmo ENEMY COMBATANTS are released they should be relocated next door to any elected or appointed government official who supports this outlandish idea.
I think John Stewart already gave a much better response to this than I ever could.
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | M - Th 11p / 10c | |||
| Guantanamo Baywatch - The Final Season | ||||
| ||||
And yes they are ENEMY COMBATANATS. I'm so tired of political correctness.
Um, I'm pretty sure enemy combatants was the "politically correct" euphemism that ex-pres Dubya invented so that we didn't have to say "prisoners of war" and then abide by that pesky "Geneva Convention" or "United States Constitution."
Please, don't waste my tax dollars responding to this email.
Trust me, there's no danger of that happening.
1 comment:
I especially like how "kindergartner's" is possessive.
Post a Comment