VOTE NO ON THE BUDGET
I am privileged to have my father, a WWII veteran, still living at 89 yrs old. As he listened to Barack Obama's speech yesterday, tears rolled down his cheeks. He looked at me and said, "Obama's plan throws away all the sacrifice our country made in WWII. He is taking away our liberties - the liberties we fought and died for. I wish I had not lived to see the day that an AMERICAN PRESIDENT would lead us us down the path of socialism and tyranny. I fought against tyranny for men, women and children I did not know because freedom and liberty are worth fighting for. Who will fight for us now that our politicians have turned their backs on our constitution?" IT BROKE MY HEART!
SHAME ON YOU! YOU ARE A WILLINGLY ACCOMPLICE TO THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR LIBERTIES AND OUR COUNTRY!
VOTE NO ON THIS BUDGET THAT IS A DEATH SENTENCE TO THE US ECONOMY AND OUR COUNTRY AS WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN IT!
HONOR WHAT THE WWII GENERATION FOUGHT AND DIED FOR - FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
CCotD: "I wish I had DIED rather than see this President"
Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, but the level of crazy just wasn't high enough. I'll try to do two today to make up for it. However, personally I think today's is worth the wait. From an e-mail:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't even know what to say to this. There's just too many things...too many things. I think I'll just go with WWII was fought against fascism, not communism or socialism. Bush was far closer, and did far more to strip individual liberties in a manner that would be in line with this sort of reaction. Oh, and this sort of anger about a BUDGET? I mean, this isn't even a long term thing, its a 1 year spending plan. I...its just....and the...but, the things is..too many things man, too many things.
Post a Comment