Dear Congressman,I am furious that you voted to pass HR1388!How dare you decide through this bill to use my sons and daughters, and maybe even myself and my neighbors through this vile piece of socialistic Marxist legislation? I don't care what language was stripped out - it can all be put back in in Committee and the ambiguous language can be twisted in any direction. I oppose any attempt by the government to force anyone to 'serve' in any capacity in exchange for 'government services', or even just being forced to serve. Welfare for holding a job - fine. Honest paid labor of their choice. That's fine. Welfare for governmentally forced "volunteer" services - NEVER.Forced volunteerism is not voluntary. That is called SLAVERY.I've read it. Or attempted to read this bizarre piece of tripe. How could you vote for this nearly illegible, ambiguous monstrosity?When in "service" (in Sec 125) we can't worship? We can't discuss our religious beliefs or use the language of our faith?? How does that coincide with the First Amendment? What is the Muslim supposed to do 5 times a day? The Catholic who must attend Mass weekly and holy days of obligation? The Protestant who believes he is called to witness to all for Christ? How dare you vote to exploit my family and fellow West Virginians in any capacity through legislation that can easily be rendered to remove our freedom to choose when we worship, or how we use the language of our faith, as well as how and when and for whom we choose to volunteer our services? If I want to volunteer my time, I will do so in whatever capacity I see fit, not in whatever government sponsored socialist organizations - a government turned on its own people that is systematically undermining, taxing away and destroying our free republic. That, sir, is tyranny!I've heard the interviews by Rahm Emanuel on this issue of forced volunteerism. I am utterly horrified by him, and horrified by any attempt to legislate our freedoms away through this or any other bill of its kind. We already have National Guard and a paid military. We DO NOT NEED a civil 'brigade' of any kind, especially not beholden to the government and especially NOT to the Commander in Chief regardless of which party he belongs to!I will NOT send my children to serve this brownshirt brigade and I will not serve the government. We will serve God, family, neighbor, community ourselves - not through governmental coercion. The government exists to serve the people, not the other way 'round. Please stop voting with the socialists. I don't appreciate it and will work to get you removed from office as I am able if you do not remember your sacred public duty is to us in your district, to protecting our FREEDOMS and preserving our Republic. Not to Nancy Pelosi and Barak Obama and their agendas to destroy our republic and take our rights away.MOST sincerely,
[Some woman in need of mental health care]
Ok, I do kind of love how she admits in there how she doesn't understand the bill that she read, and yet is SURE about what it will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment