Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cops Have a Message Board Opposing Writing Up Cops

Everyone who reads this, all four of you, you know how I feel about police. I think they're necessary, but I want them to be severely restricted, and if they break the law I want their punishments to be greater than the punishments regular people get.

So when BoingBoing linked to this chat board called "Cops Writing Cops" where cops moan and complain about other cops who have written them up. There's even a "Dick of the Month" section where cops post about the biggest dicks in the cop profession, cops who bust other cops. One guy writes about how pissed he was that he was busted for going 85 in a 65mph zone. But he was angry about something that day, why didn't the cop understand? Why didn't the other cop just let him go on "professional courtesy" and leave it at that? My question is, why didn't the cop double his fine when the douchebag tried to weasel out of the ticket?

I sure would like to be able to personally fire that guy.

No comments: