Well, week 3 went OK. 8-7 record isn't fantastic but I went a bit out on a limb for a few. The Giants stepped it up last week, and so will I this week.
HOU @ ATL: OK, I'm on the Texans bandwagon. They played Indy tight and I expect them to destroy Atlanta this year. Houston by 7+
BAL @ CLE: Ravens will pound on Cleveland. They've looked good and I see no reason they will stop this week. Ravens by 7+
OAK @ MIA: I don't even want to pick this game. They both suck. I guess OAK by 3.
CHI @ DET: The Bears let me down this week against Dallas, but I am not willing to give up on them yet. Bears by 10 over Detroit.
NYJ @ BUF: Jets look good, Buffalo looks bad, easy call. Jets by 7+
GB @ MIN: Alright Green Bay and Mr. Favre. Three weeks in a row you have surprised me. I refused to believe the Packers were resurgent, but maybe I was wrong. Packers by 7.
STL @ DAL: I am not accepting the Cowboys are for real yet. However, with Stephen Jackson out the Cowboys will win this one at home with relative ease. Dallas by 10.
P.S. sucks to be you Jefferson.
PIT @ ARI: Cardinals are unimpressive while the Steelers are showing signs of serious life. They put a pounding on the 49ers. I have to go with the Steelers here , by 4.
TB @ CAR: Carolina is looking pretty good. That loss to the Texans is looking more and more like a loss to a pretty damn good Houston team. Combine that with 2 solid wins and Tampa Bay is in serious trouble on the road. Panthers by 10+
SEA @ SF: Despite the 49ers poor showing last week I still believe they are a good team. Perhaps I am just being stubborn here, but I think they put Seattle in their place putting up a 7 point victory.
KC @ SD: I think this will be a pretty close game. Huard finally looked like he had a clue this Sunday and as such Gonzales got in the game. Larry Johnson is supposed to finally be stepping into a full time role. I hope, for my fantasy teams sake, he gets the job done. KC by 3.
DEN @ IND: Colts, Colts and more Colts. That O is insane, unstoppable. I love 'em, what can I say. Both Manning's have looked awesome this year, and Peyton has shown no signs of anything other than continued greatness. Colts by double digits.
PHI @ NYG: My boys looked damn good last week. The D, I mean, they played football. Eli continues to look very impressive and I think they really start to get it together at home. I know Philly kicked ass last week, but I have to go with thoe home team by 7. Go G-Men.
NE @ CIN: How could I not pick the Pats. Randy Moss is an animal (and carrying my fantasy team). Their D has been nearly impenetrable. As much as I am tired of Patriot success, they win this one with ease. Pats by double digits.
Madison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to say I agree with most of these. I'm not sure about Carolina, I think it will be closer than you think. I also agree with SF over the Seahawks. San Diego has looked bad, but I think they should still beat Kansas City. Otherwise I agree.
And of course, I'm picking Philly over the Giants.
You can't count out Steve Smith, he's just too good. As for the Giants, the Eagles have looked ABYSMAL but for one week against the pathetic Detroit secondary. The Giants D has looked bad, but finally got it together against a decent Redskins offense. I stand by my picks lol. KC and SD is a close call though.
good luck. i saw this post about
NFL betting that says Philly is tough on division opponents, so I looked it up and they kill the NFC East since Reid has been there.
Well, I was right about the Giants and 50-50 overall. Apparently I did not step up my game...at least the Giants did.
Post a Comment