Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whats up with Han Dughes?

I haven't heard any Han Dughes horror stories lately despite having seen him alive and kicking around campus. What happened, did he have some sort of wonderful accident that sapped the self-righteousness out of him or am I just out of the loop?

(Kudos to anyone who realized this was a shameless effort to blast Han Dughes for no good reason other than its fun and I wanted to use the Han Dughes tag again...- kudos to anyone who still can't break our oh so ingenious code for disguising the identity of the world's most self-righteous man. I promise, its not that hard, if you think you got it, you got it.)

Madison

5 comments:

Hamilton said...

I saw him on campus wearing a maroon sport coat with black pants. He looked like a used car salesman, or a game show host. But not a good game show; maybe one involving used cars.

Madison said...

Wow, that would be a BAD game show. Used cars and Han Dughes? Shoot me now.

Madison

Madison said...

Something is definitely wrong, Han Dughes is in one of my classes and I didn't even know it --> so he hasnt gone nuts in class yet. Seriously, do we think something happened?

Madison

Hamilton said...

You need to antagonize him. Declare you love for terrorists or hatred of fetuses. You don't even have to love actual terrorists. Just joke about the Simbolese Liberation Army and Lynn Cheney, that should get him going.

Hamilton said...

Oh, the dean says that he will fund all student with EJF this year - including pro-choice groups. I think a response will be forthcoming.