Thursday, November 29, 2007

Green Bay v. Dallas

In the battle of the one loss NFC teams, we have the young vs. the old at QB. TO vs. Greg Jennings? at WR.

I think this game will end up going for Dallas. In fact I think they will cover the 6.5 spread. But I think the good bet in this game, especially on sites in which you can sell midway through the game is Green Bay on the money line. 30 to win 70 is ridiculous. This will be a close game. Green Bay is a good team. The Cowboys almost lost to Buffalo.

But the really good bet in this game is the over, 51 or 51.5 depending on the site. There is no way this games score is less than 24-28. This game is going over, my guess is way over. 63 points at least. I'm betting the barn on this one.

1 comment:

J said...

Look at money metal Geoff!!! Predicting 63 pts and the total went to 64! VERY STRONG GEOFF