Sunday, November 4, 2007

NFL Predictions

Little rushed since its last minute but here are my predictions

Pats @ Indy: Believe it or not I think the Colts will win this game. For some reason I just have this feeling. Getting 4.5 is a safe bet I feel.

WAS @ NYJ: Tough call with Clemens getting the start but the Jets have been so bad I have to take the Skins. I am not impressed by the Skins, but I think they win this one and cover the 3.5 point line

GB @ KC: I have to pick KC in this one. The Packers are good, but the Chiefs have been getting better and I think they are a more talented team. The Packers have been getting lucky and I think it runs out this week. KC covers the 1.5 with ease.

ARI @ TB: TB covers the 3.5. They aren't great but they are a lot better than the crappy Cardinals.

CAR @ TEN: Titans are a 4.5 favorite but I think thats too much. I can see the Panthers winning this one, and will certainly keep it very close.

SF @ ATL: Sorry, but the Falcons are awful. I realize the 49ers are as well, but they should be favored in this one. 49ers win.

JAC @ NO: The Saints take this one by a ton. Brees is back and so is the offense. Now they roll over the Jaguars.

DEN @ DET: Tough call as the Lions try to actually put a decent year together. I am going to predict the Lions cover this 2.5 line but I am very iffy about it.

CIN @ BUF: Cincinatti kills the Bills. The Bills suck, a whole lot, why is this a pick 'em?

SD @ MIN: The Chargers should easily win this one. 7.5 is a lot, but I think they manage to cover.

SEA @ CLE: Cleveland should win this by more than the 1.5. I still don't think the Seahawks are all that good this year, so the Browns should kick their ass.

HOU @ OAK: Tough call with the Texans injuries. Oakland as a 3.5 favorite is a bit too much I think. I say don't bet on this game b\c the Raiders should win a tight one.

Dallas @ Philly: Dallas destroys the underwhelming Eagles. I still don't think the Cowboys are very good. However, they are a solid team that will beat up on a poor Eagles team.

Balt @ Pit: 9.5 is way too big of a line. In an upset special prediction I think the Ravens win this one.

No comments: