So Ohio State, Boston College, Michigan, Connecticut, Cal, South Carolina, and Alabama all lost. Awesome! Except about Cal, that's, uhh... less than awesome. In light of these changes, and in pursuit of interestingness, and also before the new polls come out, here's my new top 25.
1. LSU
2. Oregon
3. Kansas
4. Oklahoma
5. WVU
6. Arizona State
7. Missouri
8. Georgia
9. Hawaii
10. Ohio State
11. VaTech
12. Florida
13. USC
14. Texas
15. Boise State
16. Clemson
17. Virginia
18. Cincinnati
19. Tennessee
20. Boston College
21. Connecticut
22. Penn State
23. Kentucky
24. Maryland
25. Wisconsin
...
49. Cal
50. Michigan
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paine I think that this top 25 is really good - although I am still not willing to put Hawaii so high. Otherwise I agree. Might even put UVA a little higher considering what they just did to Miami in the Orange Bowl.
Post a Comment