Thursday, October 18, 2007

Goodbye

I would just like to say goodbye to another 2 Republicans. Dennis Hastert will be resigning soon and I for one will not miss the gym teacher turned horrific House Speaker. Additionally, Sam Brownback is out of the Presidential race. Again, I for one will not miss the far-right soon to be former Presidential candidate. I can't imagine what made Brownback leave, I mean he did raise almost a million dollars the past 3 months. Combine that with his 1% support and I thought he had it made. Although, I suppose technically since the poll had a +/- margin of 5% he might very well have actually been at -4% of the electorate. Now that would be embarrassing, more people trying to cast ballots cancelling out votes for you than voting for...ouch. Ah well, one less person on the Republican debate stage who can't possibly win. Now if only the rest would take the hint.

No comments: