Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NFL Week 7

For those of you not fortunate to have been with us this weekend when I made my predictions live I went 11-2 only incorrectly picking the Jets and the Bears. This brings my overall record up to 36 - 19. Like my beloved Giants I am on a bit of a hot streak and hope to continue this week. Given the late time though I will be brief...this week's winners are:

Dallas v Minnesota: Dallas

NYG v SF: The Giants are absolutely rolling now that they have solved their defensive problems. I for one hope and believe this trend will continue. Giants should easily beat the below average 49ers at home.

PHI v CHI: Bears

BAL @ BUF: Baltimore, Buffalo sucks

ATL @ NO: Saints since Brees is finally showing signs of life.

ARI @ WAS: Skins since although they aren't great the Cardinals are worse.

NE @ MIA: Pats

TEN @ HOU: Houston

TB @ DET: TB

KC @ OAK: KC since they are also showing signs of life

NYJ @ CIN: Cincinnati b\c the Jets just can't find a way to win

STL @ SEA: Seattle b\c STL is too banged up.

PIT @ DEN: Broncos

IND @ JAC: Colts, always the Colts and Pats unless they play each other or the Giants...or someone gets hurt.

1 comment:

Madison said...

10-3 before Monday night, another great predictive week. Who wishes they had my crystal ball?