OK, so I'm 15-14 thats still better than a coin flip. This week I will prove my worth by doing far better.
CLE @ NE: The Pats are rolling and aren't going to be stopped by an incredibly porous Browns D, Pats by double digits.
SEA @ PIT: I don't really think either of these teams is particularly good this year, so I'll go with the home team. Steelers by 4.
CAR @ NO: The Saints have been killing me, and my fantasy team (stupid Brees). I'm finally just going to accept that they aren't as good as last year and pick the Panthers to win for the 3rd week in a row. CAR by 7.
DET @ WAS: The Skins are not as good as their fans delude themselves into thinking. Detroit wins by 7.
NYJ @ NYG: G-Men have been rolling since they started blitzing more and moved Kiwanuka backed to the line putting a real LB in his spot. A hobbled Pennington gets sacked like his name was McNabb. NYG by double digits.
MIA @ HOU: Texans have looked pretty damn good all year. Its surprising, I'm confused, but they will beat the miserable Dolphins this week. HOU by 10.
ATL @ TEN: Vince Young carries the day at home leading the Titans to a 7 point win over the Vickless Falcons.
JAC @ KC: LJ is starting to get his act together. Huard has found Gonzalez. KC puts together a tight win by 3 or less at home.
ARI @ STL: The banged up Rams drop this game at home. Arizona looks OK and with the Rams struggling to find a starter on offense who isn't hurt they lose this by at least 7.
TB @ IND: Colts dominate the resurgent Bucs at home. I never bet against Peyton Manning at home. I especially refuse to choose the Buccaneers, even they have been better this year. IND by double digits.
SD @ DEN: I like the Chargers in this one. I know they've struggled but I'm not sold that they are really a 1-3 team. LT carries the day in the high altitude leading his team to a badly needed 2nd win by 3.
BAL @ SF: The Ravens showed some weakness last week. However, I still think they are pretty damn good team and have been thoroughly unimpressed by the 49ers. Ravens by 7.
CHI @ GB: The Packers look good, real good. The Bears simply haven't. The Packers are at home, and as I said last week, I'm on their bandwagon. Packers by 4.
DAL @ BUF: I still don't believe that the Cowboys are all that impressive. They have beaten up on poor teams or exploited the weakness in their D (Giants previous inability to stop anything over the middle). However, once again, the Cowboys get a weak opponent and while I don't think they are great, they are an above average team thus, they win by at least 7.
Madison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Huge week prediction wise so far going 10-3 before Monday night and nailing some of the spreads exactly. Having finally gotten my feet underneath me if Dallas pounds Buffalo as I expect then next week's prediction will be against the spread.
Post a Comment