(11) Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech. The Ramblin Wreak is two wins and two losses away from the Chan Gailey Equilibrium and you know that will mean one big upset and one embarrassing loss and since the remaining schedule is Duke, UNC, and UGA (and we know they never beat UGA), that big upset has to be here. And a loss to UNC. Enjoy the roller coaster, GT. Maybe you will finally fire that coach.
(21) Wisconsin at (1) Ohio State. tOSU. I give up. tOSU is probably going to win out and play for the NC. But they may not get blow out if they play similarly disappointing BC in the biggest fraud National Championship of all time.
Florida State at (2) Boston College. BC. I hate them. I am convinced that BC is going to lose one of its remaining games, so I am going to pick against them every week, that way, when it happens, I will look smart. But not this week. FSU is just too terrible.
(3) LSU at (17) Alabama. Alabama. In the insane SEC, I'll take the underdog. FYI, the SEC East is almost certainly looking at a 3 loss champion unless inconsistant Georgia survives Kentucky, Auburn, and Georgia Tech. Riiiiiight.
(4) Arizona State at (5) Oregon. Oregon. Thanks for playing Sun Devils, see you next year.
Rutgers at (13) UConn. UConn. Bravo UConn, you have joined your compatriot Kansas in getting some respect from me. I will continue you pick you until you lose (or play WVU). And how did UConn get so many home big east games? It feels like they are home every week.
(15) Texas at Oklahoma State. Oklahoma State. Texas is garbage. Colt's mother (of children!!) will be crying after this one.
Cincinnati at (18) South Florida. USF. The battle of teams that didn't live up to the buzz. Vital for bowl positioning. So, USF, is it the Meineke Car Care Bowl or the Papajohns.com Bowl?
(24) Wake Forest at (23) Virginia. Wake. Well UVA, thanks for making me look like a fool, I obviously should have held out on you for another week. I shall not pick you again.
Syracuse at Pitt. Pitt. Its the battle for last place in the Big East, featuring the two coaches on the hot seat in this conference. I have a feeling that the Wannstache will survive this year regardless, but Robinson might not if this game goes too badly.
Navy at Notre Dame. Navy. Don't be surprised, y'all knew I was going to do it. You knew I would pick a Navy team that just lost to 1-AA Delaware and hasn't beat ND in 43 tries to pull the "upset" this year. And so begins the true barometer for how horrible ND is. I'm saying that between Duke, Stanford, Air Force, and Navy, the Irish win two. But really, I hope it's none. Go Navy!!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I take it you think Georgia will lose to Auburn, right? B/c that seems MUCH more likely to me than them losing to Tech or Kentucky (who it wouldn't surprise me to sort of flop all over the place the rest of the year, now that's Cinderella season is done).
As to the Alabama game, I fear you are right. LSU is the better team by leaps and bounds. But Nick Saban vs. 4th Down Miles ... I fear that match-up greatly. Nonetheless, I'll go with the Bayou Bengals (as you'd expect).
Post a Comment