Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Yankees
I know I am the girl of the group, and so probably not nearly qualified enough to talk intelligently about sports. However, that being said, I would just like to point out that the Yankees failed to make it past the Indians last night, which I must admit pleases me greatly. No offense to Madison, but I am sick of hearing about the Yankees and how great they are. Of course they're GREAT! They have the money to be so. I am also tired of hearing about Yankees/Red Sox rivalries. I am glad that someone like the Indians, who quite frankly I haven't heard anything about all season, might actually be good enough to go all the way. Call it cheering for the underdog, call it bitterness that the Nationals suck so badly, call it whatever you will. I am just happy that SOMEONE else is getting the spot light for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The one thing I hate more than the lack of hockey coverage in the US is the incredible over-coverage of the Yankees/Red Sox crap. Thankfully we won't have to listen to that for another half a year.
I live in Boston...the talk never ends here. The Yankees could turn themselves in to a professional curling team and people here would still talk about Sox/Yankees. uuugh.
Post a Comment