Thursday, October 18, 2007

NCAA Week 8

As I am sure everyone knows, I am completely opposed to the #1 OSU ranking. USF has done more this season. That said, I now want the Bulls to die.

(2) South Florida at Rutgers. Rutgers. Ok, I don't really believe Rutgers will win but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Rutgers! I need you to win this. USF must lose two games.

(17) Auburn at (4) LSU. LSU. Won't be surprised if the War Eagle wins it in the Tigers bowl. But I still think LSU wins the national championship.

(15) Florida at (7) Kentucky. Florida. Big let down game for Kentucky against the rested Gators.

(12) Cal at UCLA. Cal. The big question in this one is, will Longshore play? If he doesn't, expect a UCLA victory.

(13) Kansas at Colorado. Colorado. Still not sold on the Jayhawks.

(14) USC at ND. USC. USC is not that good, but you don't have to be this season to beat the Domers.

(24) Texas Tech at (16) Missouri. Missouri. This could go the other way too.

Miami at Florida State. Has this game ever been less relevant? Good defenses, inept offenses. Someone wins this 7-3.

(19) Virginia at Maryland. Maryland. The Cavs are not that good.

Texas A&M at Nebraska. Toss-up. Two teams in turmoil. Two teams that will have new coaches next year. Does the loser get fired Sunday?

Penn State at Indiana. Indiana.

(25) Michigan at Illinois. Illinois. I still think the Illini could sneak in and win the Big Ten.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I think it's probably for the best that no one's picked up A&M vs. Nebraska. Can you imagine the commentary that would run through that game? The darkness, the despair, the insults and cruelty?

As to your evaluations of the teams, I guess I like the Jayhawks more than you do - and you really think Cal would lose to UCLA without Longshore? I mean they're a much weaker team without him - but are they UCLA weak?

Hamilton said...

Who knows which UCLA will show up on Sat? I certainly don't. The team that destroyed Oregon State could win this, but the team that lost to ND wouldn't.